free hit counter code suck it trebek: I Can't Stop Laughing

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Can't Stop Laughing

An Unfair Park update: I been hitting the blog sauce a little heavy these days.

Check out my rant against transit in Dallas, report on an unholy radio battle and Rock Star: Supernova update from yesterday. That's right, I beat out Robert "fingers of fury" Wilonsky on word count. Don't think I'm not proud.

Today, we got a post on votin' for Slowride. Oh yeah, vote for Slowride here, even if you don't read Unfair Park.

And, regarding my inability to stop laughing: Huge, mad, unwaning props go to Wee Demon, aka Girl On Top for this:

The "Yakkity Sax" soundtrack over that last walk is really what makes it for me, I think. If you're confused, this should clear things up.

1 Comments:

Blogger nerver said...

I wish that for you as well, new blog friend.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home