free hit counter code suck it trebek: my boyfriends are back

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

my boyfriends are back


jeremy enigk, of sunny day real estate and the fire theft fame (as well as my future husband) will be opening for cursive when they come to town in november. jeremy enigk's new album should be out next month, but there's a bit of a sneak peak/interview over at the interface. yay! give it a listen -- it's some beautiful stuff. i know, this isn't a music blog, but trust me, this is a big deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Sounds like a great bill. Hopefully I can come out for this.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw him at Lollapalooza in August, and the new stuff sounded pretty good. I've never been a huge fan, but he won me over live.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home