free hit counter code suck it trebek: This week in...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, September 15, 2006

This week in...

the D.O. I discuss some of my dislike of Meg White/love for Brenden Benson, mad respect for André Ethier and the temporary residence of David Garza.

Yeah, so that's where I've been. Oh, and I've also been frequenting as many karaoke (thanks to Chelsea, James, Nabb, AG, Jen and Melissa) opportunities as possible...but you'll find out about that later. Apologies to last night's Scaraoke audience for the worst rendition of "Heartbreaker" I've ever pulled out of my ass. I blame it on exhaustion, of course, as opposed to the fact that I might have no business singing that song.

I'd link to Jen and my Night & Day pieces, but the ol' D.O. site doesn't really allow for that.

Also, just like to say that last night I got a hug I hadn't gotten in about two years. Missed you, chicken liver. See ya tonight!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Finally, someone else who thinks about Meg White in a similar manner. Oftentimes I wonder if it's way too much to ask of her to play a fill from time to time. She still plays like she picked up the drums earlier that day.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I just want to know what the hell hasidic reggae is.

2:42 PM  
Blogger clay said...

gale hess does indeed rock like no other

8:45 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

yay! she's so cool. clay, you pulled out some sweet lines yourself the other night.

11:47 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

mmm, pudding. i freakin' love me some pudding.

3:00 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

...and cindy...sorry, cc, i just kinda got distracted there thinking of the pudding. you understand.

3:01 PM  
Blogger jen said...

jen loves cindy. and merritt. and pudding. and jello.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home