free hit counter code suck it trebek: This week in...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This week in...

the DO, all of my sleepless nights finally produce an article on (drumroll) karaoke (Sing, Sing a Song). Yup, that's why the Goat knows my name and much of the EDT knows my duet-singing game.


I also go kinda creepy with a conversation about dead, sexy boys (perhaps at one time dead-sexy) in Rattling Chains.

Jen takes on a little Night & Day action (Ollie for Charity). And the Wee takes on the music column (get ready for your week's worth of hate--it's fun) and barrel racing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

As a Collin Country resident, the phrase "at least in Dallas proper" makes me feel segregated.

Other than that it was very good.

12:55 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

Yeah, I can't speak for you suburbs out there.

I'm glad you approve.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home