free hit counter code suck it trebek: If We Never Call You Back in November...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, October 23, 2006

If We Never Call You Back in November...

this is why:




Jen's been doing it for years, but this year I finally broke down and signed up. Will I even break 2,000? Who knows. (Jen says affirmatively, "Oh, yeah.") Jen was even a winner in 2003. Yeah, that's right. I'm hanging with NaNoWriMo greatness over here.

Anyhoo, wish us luck! ...or better yet, wish us speed (writing, not narcotic). ...better still, sign up yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

You know, I'm going to try doing this too. I have my book idea and it will be much easier to do compared to POST.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home