free hit counter code suck it trebek: Who Thinks I Should...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who Thinks I Should...

...buy me this lovely thing of awesomeness for my collection? (Alan, you know this means you have competition. Get to silkscreening, handsome.)


Excellent. Thank you.
ps. Shannon sent me this link and totally made my day. She rules.
pss. No wet t-shirt comments allowed. Thanks and goodnight.

*****************************

In other news, the Candleroom is completely and totally overrated. What a shocker.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the mirrors. Oh and the hot door men. Otherwise, yeah.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Pants. How splendid.

This would be a fine addition to your collection, I feel.

In the spirit of cross-cultural understanding I feel I should add that one of the funniest things an American can do is to describe their light browny-green trousers as "khaki pants". "Khaki", when said with an American accent, sounds like "cacky" to us and as discussed on the T-shirt page we mean underpants when we say "pants". So when an American chum tells us that they're wearing "khaki pants" we tend to feel that they're providing us with more information than was strictly necessary. You have been warned.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I remember seeing a guy wear a T-shirt that said "Tommy Jeans." I wondered if his pants said "Tommy Shirts." Alas, it was not meant to be.

6:45 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

that is excellent (and somewhat disturbing) information, mr atrocity. i also find that it sounds funny to say something like, "Do you like my khaki pants?" with a Spanish or French accent. I don't know why.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home