free hit counter code suck it trebek: cover me

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

cover me


if there could be a big neon sign floating above me at any given time, it would probably read "sucker for cover songs". that or "loves bacon way too much", but i digress. i do indeed love the cover song. (speaking of which, i can't seem to find my stars cover of "fairytale of new york", and i would love anyone who can help out....)

well color me tickled to discover this: matthew's celebrity pixies tribute page. no, i'm not talking about the where is my mind? tribute album that came out a few years ago -- did you see tina turner on that thing?

some highlights include "hey" as performed by prince, "wave of mutilation" as performed by the bee-gees, and ol' blue eyes' version of "monkey gone to heaven". it's some fine tuesday afternoon entertainment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I have Stars' version of "Fairytale of New York." I also have the original.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

There's no such thing as loving bacon too much.

Here's a dowloadable cover for you:

http://comateens.com/media/media_frame.html

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you go:
http://tinyurl.com/ueg39
(that's at ohshare; 224 kbps).
Great song, I just wish, Shane MacGowan would sing again with the Pogues.
Cheers: t

6:15 AM  
Blogger jen said...

thanks guys! i love you almost as much as bacon now.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home