free hit counter code suck it trebek: I Heart Reading

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Heart Reading


A seriously swell pair o' bitches from my Bitches & Books book club turned me on to this really cool site. LibraryThing lets you catalog your books, tag 'em, share recommendations, find people with similar reading interests, etc. You can even join clubs to share thoughts on books with particular criteria. It's sweet.
So far, I've incurred a loss of memory of what I own, but I'm sure once I'm in front of the shelves at home that will change. I haven't tagged anything yet and my catalog thus far is severly teensy, but if you wanna check it out or tag one of my books, I'm...drumroll...nerver. Big shocker, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home