free hit counter code suck it trebek: Thank You, Mr. Cave

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank You, Mr. Cave


This made my day. My whole day. I might even venture a week. Now, Grinderman has only given us one song to sample, but it's strong, solid, pissed-off, amped up and raw. It's not, (and I'll give credit where it's due--to you, Sean) drugged out and gothed-over as the Birthday Party (while great, so don't give me any shit) had a tendency to be.

Bless that Nick and his handlebar moustache for not shying away from the "No Pussy Blues" in his middle age.

My love is made even stronger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rj said...

As a fan of his more uptempo solo work(i.e. babe, i'm on fire), I am totally looking forward to this.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home