free hit counter code suck it trebek: Where My Fine Line At?

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Where My Fine Line At?

I'm concerned! My daily blogroll/preferred procrastination route is all bunged up without FineLine! I definitely want y'all's take on RSK after having been a judge myself. Hope the server lives soon.

Cindy, I also haven't been able to buy you that martini I owe you as I haven't seen you out and about. Perhaps Saturday at Radiant?

********EDIT*******
New post up from Ms. C over at FineLine. I hope to hear about her new I-35 adventures, fo sho. We here at Alex wish her all the best, though we do hate to see her go from our daily reads. Thanks for getting this whole bloggy thing started, Cin. You kick serious tail. (Luckily, we'll still be able to catch her in Quick.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I echo the feelings about Mrs. C (to use Fonzie's phrase). I understand why she's taking a break, but I'll miss her.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home