free hit counter code suck it trebek: Creepy and Awesome: Two Separate Topics.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Creepy and Awesome: Two Separate Topics.

Firstly: Two words: mummy baby. This is super creepy and yet simultaneously enthralling. I want answers. I need to know. It's that damn morbid curiosity creeping up on me. Kinda like it did when Carlton Stowers freaked us all out with this mystery. (Side note: If you've never read Stowers' Sins of the Son, you should do so immediately. It's autobiographical true crime like no other.)
K, now that's done.

Secondly: I heart Tio's Tortas. It reigns. Fries are crispy and not greasy. Sandwiches are freakin' zandwiches for cryin' out loud. (I had the "Milanese.") Lots of food. Cheap. Agua frescas are scrumpsh. Condiment bar replete with goodness. After many recommendations, I finally went today. Muy bueno. I shall return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Finally! A new place to eat that isn't Panda Express, Chipotle or Freebirds. Not that any of those places are bad (I visit them every week), but I need some change in my life . . . sometimes.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home