free hit counter code suck it trebek: Pills, Chills and Bodyaches

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pills, Chills and Bodyaches

I feel icky. Head and limbs exceptionally heavy. Chilled, yet my face and eyes are burning. This is my post for the day. I apologize. I am but a lump.

Repeating in head: I may not feel my best today, but I'll sleep it off and feel much better tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it works. Now someone hand me a Slanket.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I find a mixture of grated root ginger, lemon juice, a drop of honey all mixed with boiling water makes a disgusting but excellent drink to combat the symptoms of a cold.

I've owned a Slanket since they started exporting to Europe. My last cold was only finally defeated by spending a whole day wrapped in it watching all of "Blackadder The Second" and "Blackadder Goes Forth". Recommended.

11:11 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

niiiiiice. all of it sounds excellent. i thank you.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You show that sicknes the door!
Doesn't it know?
It can't tamper with the awesomeness!
Silly cold.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You show that sickness the door!
Doesn't it know it can't tamper with the awesomeness?
Silly cold.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

There's nothing like blowing your nose and sounding like you're blowing into a trumpet. That's what I've been feeling for the last few days. Hope you're feeling better nerver. I am on the mend myself from a sinus attack.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you feel bad. my wife digs the slanket concept if that helps any.

unfortunately they cost 50 freakin' bucks. and giving her a homemade slanket with stapled on sleeves for our anniversary probably won't go over so well.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home