free hit counter code suck it trebek: Aw, You Guys...

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Aw, You Guys...


This week in the DO, I put in my two cents on the new Arcade Fire, Neon Bible, and Noah and I get to IM'ing on the upcoming Andrew Bird release, Armchair Apocrypha.

Now, what we weren't expecting was a satire of our Bird review coming from Adam McGill and Eric Celeste (aka Awesome McFuntimes) over at D Magazine's Frontburner. Flattery, or making me laugh, will get you everywhere, you know. So thanks guys, corndogs're on me. Eric, see you next time on the dancefloor.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home