free hit counter code suck it trebek: Crain Removed from Ballot

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crain Removed from Ballot


For a campaign with 1,571 MySpace friends, collecting 473 signatures to ensure a spot on the mayoral ballot should have been a cakewalk for Zac Crain and co. But according to this nugget, Crain has been officially removed from the ballot due to lack of valid signatures, leaving 12 candidates to battle it out for the big city seat.

I guess now I have to decide who among the remaining 12 is my new candidate...'cause dammit, I'm still gonna vote.

Oh well, Zac. Next time, man.

EDIT: Andrea has a snazzy post over at Unfair Park with more deets.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Right on, right on, nerver. I vote every damn election even though as a liberal Democrat in Texas I might just as well sleep late, for all the clout my votes have. Iif you don't vote, I don't give a rat's ass about anything you think about this country. You're just hot air and blather.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rj said...

Yet another reason for me to be sad about living in Collin County.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home