free hit counter code suck it trebek

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Friday, March 09, 2007

so picture me, just sitting here doing my work. endless live searches, realizing that it will never be as good as google and cursing their weirdass search results under my breath.

i do a search for "soy" and expect maybe a wikipedia link (oh wiki, how i love you) or something, you know, informative. the second link on the list informs me that "soy is making kids 'gay'" according to some guy named jim over at worldnetdaily, whatever the hell that is. waaa...? i read a bit of his commentary -- something about how soybean products are "feminizing" our young. yup. he says, "Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. " really?!?! so by boycotting soy milk, we can have a fully hetero world in coming generations? who knows though, it may work better than praying the gay away....



on another note, me and my ever growing love of canadian music (don't ask me, i blame frank) are supercrazyexcited about the upcoming stars remix album, do you trust your friends? it's not coming out until may, but believe you me, i'm already ready. it almost makes up for the fact that i will be missing out on amy millan's sxsw showcase. still wondering if i would be willing to make the drive to see her....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaaa! I can stop blaming my 3rd grade gym teacher for my gayness and small penis!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Andrea Grimes said...

will we ever get a new SIAT update?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home