free hit counter code suck it trebek: SHQ, RIP

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Monday, October 15, 2007

SHQ, RIP

I hate that some stupid, mindless act of vandalism ended up causing an awesome venue (with great plans on the horizon) to have to shut its doors. I loved every experience I had there. I love and respect the people that run the place and right now I feel for them that their vision has been lost in a senseless act and a subsequent rumor mill. Make Secret Headquarters your MySpace friends so you can be updated should a fundraiser be organized or if the PayPal button is still active.

And if you have any info regarding the vandalism of Secret Headquarters in Denton, please contact them via MySpace or Denton Rock City.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home