free hit counter code suck it trebek: This Is Awful. Horrible. Just Gross.

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This Is Awful. Horrible. Just Gross.

Now, I like the Beatles, but I'm not a Beatles lover like some folks I know. I have favorite songs and whatnot but I don't worship at the feet of Lennon/McCartney/Harrison (the hot one, in my opinion)/Starr. But this American Idol performance is truly offensive. Maybe it's because "Eleanor Rigby" is one of those faves, but I'd like to think anyone in their right mind would find this atrocious. Here, the douchey David Cook butchers Ms. Rigby and Father MacKenzie. And shamefully, all three judges loved it. I was most disappointed in Simon. He is English after all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nimbusthegreat said...

urrrgghhh! i may never be able to listen to that song again. really, if they could just take the entire american idol show, ship them to an island and instead of voting them off one by one just let it become "lord of the flies". my vote is that paula is piggy.

7:33 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

i dunno, randy may have to be piggy just because of his eyeglasses collection.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home