free hit counter code suck it trebek: AmandaCobra, You Are My Funny

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

AmandaCobra, You Are My Funny

I don't care which side of the political fence you fall on, few things are funnier than when You Go Live In Utah's AmandaCobra decides to liveblog a McCain speech...and discuss "hockey moms."
Some snippets:
"9:00 - The podium rose out of the floor. I must admit, production value on this thing puts the Dems to shame. Did I mention that our candidate can reach things on high shelves?
9:03 - Another sign. "DRILL BABY DRILL". Points for vagueness. Points immediately deducted for sign being written on brown cardboard box with brand name still visible.
...
9:16 - Oh shit! Protester got in and has a sign about how McCain votes against vets. And he's getting camera time. And they haven't thrown him out. And he looks like Kevin Federline. Where's that macro?
...
9:44 - "We're going to send money to countries that don't like us very much"
WTF?!?!?! We're bribing France? Also, he's now stopping on every fifth word. Someone reboot him.
...
9:49 - Two black people. They aren't clapping. Could be press."

But those are just a few of my favorite observations. Do yourself a favor and read the entire thing.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

ha! reboot him indeed!

I know what I'll be reading on my lunch break!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home