free hit counter code suck it trebek: Making Beautiful (Improv) Music

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Making Beautiful (Improv) Music

Everyone knows I love me some Andrew Bird. Fewer people know I love classical music. Now, I'm not schooled in it like my Mama, but this is a gem of a video. Apparently, Bird was slated to interview Yo-Yo Ma as part of some MTV artist-with-artist thing. Ma asks him to string a piece together, so to speak. Lovely.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

The only reason I know anything about Yo-Yo Ma is due to his repeated appearances on Sesame Street in the early '80s.

10:30 AM  
Blogger nerver said...

he was so sweet on there!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home