free hit counter code suck it trebek: What do you think about during your annual pelvic exam?

suck it trebek

alex trebek is a horrible, horrible man. he's an apparent misogynist who thinks he knows everything. we don't think you do, alex. but we still love the Jeopardy! ...and other things too.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What do you think about during your annual pelvic exam?

For a while now, I've been contributing to Heartless Doll, the Village Voice's ladyculture blog. While it's edgy and covers important lady issues, it also provides its fair share of fun. I've been doing Top 10 lists and reality TV recaps for the most part, and I love it. I encourage you to visit the site. We dolls are currently trying to prove our mettle so we can continue to keep the blog up and running.

I'll add that I especially had fun with this 10 list of Things Thought and Talked About During a Pelvic Exam. I hope you enjoy.

In other news, Kenneth the kitten has been neutered but maintains his youthful craziness, so Otto, Jake and I wait patiently for him to calm the eff down.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittan said...

but he's soooooo cute!

also, heartless doll is my favorite.

12:18 PM  
Blogger nerver said...

Thanks, lady!

(And he's even bigger, now! He grows like he drank a magical potion.)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home